The ROCKZ platform is designed for several types of users:
- EARLY CRYPTO ADOPTERS - Private crypto investors who have successfully completed investments in the cryptosphere and want to protect their wealth by sheltering it from market, security and counterparty risks. ROCKZ offers a ‘safe harbor’ for their wealth when the seas get rough.
- INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTO INVESTORS AND FUND MANAGERS - Institutional investors are increasing their participation in this new asset class. For both short and long term trading, they require a mechanism to pause between periods of investment activity.
- CORPORATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PRIVATE INVESTORS - ROCKZ is designed for corporations investing directly for their own account, and service providers acting on behalf of their clients, as well as private individuals who wish to receive payments in cryptocurrencies, but are unwilling to take the market risk related to main coins. All are looking for ease and convenient availability in the collection of their payments, while still maintaining the security and stable values of their assets. Again, ROCKZ suits all of their needs perfectly.
- CRYPTO-TRADERS - Crypto traders systematically make several deals a day, or week, depending on their trading style. As was mentioned above, these users need an instrument that allows them to fix positions fast and switch to new target searches. Currently, traders use Tether, being under counterparty risks, or Bitcoin, being under market risks. ROCKZ is constructed to avoid both of these risks. Long term investors share the same problems – and the same solution.
ROCKS platform features two Tokens:
- ROCKZ, a stable cryptocurrency backed by Swiss Francs, the most stable national currency which has been steadily strengthening for more than 30 years. Rockz claims that for every issued ROCKZ, 1 Swiss Franc is held by the ROCKZ company for the coin holders’ account.
- Alprockz (APZ) tokens are ERC-20 tokens issued by Alprockz AG during the ICO. They create Alprockz (APZ) as a utility token, allowing users to access the ROCKZ platform, access discounts on transaction fees based on the maturity of their Alprockz (APZ) holding, and benefit from various services.
- YASSINE BEN HAMIDA: THE ARCHITECT. FOCUSED ON THE SYSTEMS.
- ALEXEY BORICHEV: THE TRADER. FOCUSED ON THE EXECUTION AND VALUE CREATION.
- GABRIEL ROSSETTI: CTO.
Alprockz ICO began on November 1st, 2018. The ICO token supply represents 5% of the total token supply, so there is a total of 8,750,000 tokens available, for 0.60 CHF each. The ICO funding target is unknown, the funding cap is 12,600,000 CHF and is expected to end on June 30th, 2019 or when the funding cap is reached.
Token Reserve Split (95%):
- 60% Treasury;
- 15% Founders & Core Team;
- 10% Private sale;
- 10% Early Stage Investors;